New Advocate Training
Sioux Falls CASA offers New Advocate training sessions four times per year. Each session is four days, meeting 9:15 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. each day. This equates to 30 hours of training required by the National CASA/GAL Association.
2020 In-Person Training Dates:
- January 17th & 18th and 31st & February 1st
- April 3rd & 4th and 17th & 18th * This session has been postponed
- July 17th & 18th and 31st & August 1st
- October 9th & 10th and 23rd & 24th
2020 Web-Based Training Dates:
- Coming Soon! Sioux Falls CASA is working on rolling out a 5 week web-based training. Check back for dates.
Need more information about being CASA Volunteer Advocate before applying? Head over to our Information Sessions page to learn when we'll be offering our next session.
If you are interested in becoming a CASA Volunteer Advocate, please fill out the form below.