Every year the courts in our area handle hundreds of child abuse and neglect cases.
Every one of them is more than just a file…each is a child’s life.
These children need someone to stand up for them.
Someone to stand up for their
Hopes, Dreams, and their Futures.
That someone could be YOU!
Become an advocate for a child…
CARING is the only experience you need!
What about working full-time?
Wondering if you can be an effective CASA Volunteer while working full-time? Check out what the blog post from CASA of Travis County (Austin, TX) has to say. Hint: It's YES!
Other Ways You Can Help:
- Host a CASA 101 for friends, family, or co-workers
- Connect CASA with your civic organization, social club, church community, or business
- Share today's social media post
- Volunteer at a CASA event or informational booth
- Become a member of the CASA Board or Ad-Hoc committees